How to Wrangle Raptors, by Chris Pratt.

The first clip from Jurassic World with Bryce Dallas Howard and Chris Pratt has us counting down the days to June 12 (63 days, 12 hours, 45 minutes).

I remember the first time I was allowed to watch Jurassic Park. Not when it was in theaters - I was only four years old - but later, with my older sister, our friend David, and a bag of potato chips that we pretended would give us the power to overcome all our jitters and nerves. Needless to say, we gorged ourselves on those Lays whenever the raptors were on screen.

I'm sincerely hoping Jurassic World requires just as many if not more greasy fried delicacies. From the looks of it, with Chris Pratt playing the snarky Owen Brady, there'll be a few laughs and just plain cool moments as well. Is it summer yet? I'm so ready for some good movies to land!

Which summer hit are you guys most looking forward to?

No comments :

Post a Comment